Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please read the FAQs carefully before joining the course.
1. What are the features of the civil service course you are offering?
A. Features of our civil service course:
1. 52 long duration lectures with weekly lecture updation till Dec 31, 2022.
2. 156 short revision videos with weekly lecture updation till Dec 31, 2022.
3. 156 revision tests (10 questions each).
3. 52 long tests (30 questions each).
4. Flashcards of major topics.
5. Long tests' instant and real-time data.
6. Long tests' in-depth analytics.
7. Unlimited test practice.
8. Doubt clearance via WhatsApp.
A. Yes. You can access all features mentioned above at just ₹99/-.
3. Why are you providing the course at ₹99/- when conventional coaching costs 50k to lacks?
A. Our primary intention is to help the underprivileged students of the country who don't have access to conventional coaching. Please note, our course is not a replacement for conventional classroom coaching. But, our course will act as a great add-on to your preparation.
4. Do you cover Prelims and Main exam syllabus?
A. Yes. We cover the General Studies part of both the Prelims (including CSAT) and Main exam syllabus.
Please note that the course do not cover GS Paper IV Ethics, Optional subjects, and Compulsory Papers of the Main Examination.
5. What is the duration of the course or how much time it'll take to update the complete lecture?
A. The duration of our lecture updation is one year starting from Jan 01, 2022 to Dec 30, 2022.
6. How many months will I be able to access the course?
A. You'll be able to access the course for 12 months starting from the date of your purchase.
Example: If you purchase the course on 10 March 2022, you'll be able to access the course till 10 March 2023.
7. Do you update classes based on a schedule or will I get complete course access instantly after making the payment?
A. As this is a one year course, we update classes, tests, and flashcards based on a schedule. So, you will not get complete access to our lectures instantly.
8. What is the medium of instruction?
9. Do you provide class notes?
A. Yes. Class notes are available on website itself. You can access class notes on short revision video section. We advise students to explore the website before contacting us. We do not send PDFs of class notes.
10. How to access your civil service course?
A. You can access our civil service course only on our website iasindepth.com
11. Do you have any apps?
A. Presently, we don't run any apps.
12. Can I watch demo classes, attend free tests and practice free flashcards before joining the course?
A. Yes. Demo classes, free tests and free flashcards are available on our website
To try them, sign in to our website iasindepth.com
13. How to join the course?
A. To join the course, just make the fee payment of ₹99/- by signing in on our website iasindepth.com
All major payment modes are available on website viz. Net banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI, and Paytm.
14. How to contact you if I have any doubts?
A. If you have any query, WhatsApp us at +91 9037914716
or mail us at email@example.com