Refund & Cancellation Policy
With effect from June 16, 2022, we follow a NO REFUND POLICY. This decision was taken in order to discourage non-serious applications and to protect our digital products and services.
Our no refund policy is considered to be agreed upon by students by way of their decision to join any of our courses or by way of making payment on our website for any of our digital products or services.
Before joining the course, we strictly advise students to go through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page and other policy related pages.
We will not be able to address or entertain any grievances borne out of a lack of awareness about the course or products especially due to a failure in proper reading of our policies.
All students are expected to read the below important points before making the payment.
1. We provide our courses and services only in English. We strictly advise non-English students to not apply for the course. Any payments made by non-English students including Hindi medium students are non-refundable.
2. We are only providing recorded lectures and not live classes.
3. We update course contents on a weekly basis. All dates are tentative in nature and subject to changes owing to several unforeseeable factors.
4. The courses we offer are progressing in nature. As we offer one year course with regular updation, students are advised not to expect immediate access to all advertised contents before maturity.
5. Before joining the course, we advise students to watch demo lectures, go through class notes, class tests, and try add-on features like image based flashcards, and create own test series.
6. At present, our course had been purchased by thousands of satisfied students. Customers cannot claim defective courses or services on an individual or subjective level as per their personal choices or tastes.
Please be assured that we always strive to address genuine concerns of our students. This is an effort to help underprivileged students. Please support us in this endeavour.